Survey Drawing Prize Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Purchase does not increase chance of winning.
The prize is an Apple iPad or an Apple Watch. The winner will be awarded the prize that he/she was offered in the promotion responded to. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at UVISION‘s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
How to Enter
Any responses to subscription or newsletter promotions using this Drawing Prize are automatically entered. If replying to a survey invite, you may enter via the form provided at the end of the survey. Or, you can enter by emailing your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
- Drawing Prize entries are void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, UVISION reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Drawing Prize, in whole or in part, or modify the Drawing Prize in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Drawing Prize program will begin on July 1, 2017 and will continue until June 30, 2018.
- Eligibility. Must be at least 18 years old to enter. Employees, officers, or directors of UVISION, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. No purchase, online entry or survey response necessary. A purchase or response does not enhance your chance of winning.
- Effective date of entries. Entries made online will be effective on the day received. All entries become the exclusive property of UVISION and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Selection of winners. Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received. Drawing will be held by July 31, 2018. Winners must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Notification of winners. Drawing Prize winner will be notified by email. If not by email than by phone or mail, if applicable. All decisions are final and binding. Should the email be returned to the UVISION as invalid, two more attempts will be made via email and one by regular mail if applicable. Winners must contact UVISION within five calendar days from the date the notification is sent by UVISION to claim their prize. Failure to contact UVISION within that five-day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. UVISION is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
- Odds of winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
- Indemnification. You agree to release and hold UVISION, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Drawing Prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you and UVISION in connection with the Drawing Prize, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia