One MonthLearn More
Initial planning stage agile engagement comes with team required for cross functional team, with solution architecture planning and road mapping with best practices and ideal applicable agile models.
Provides initial stage of 1 sprint for backlog definition for Sprint 1 and roadmap for beyond. The team helps your business, crystalize vision, polish design, define priorities & define the right solutions to profoundly impact your project.
Exact agile sprint length defined as 1 month. Exact team to be determined before Sprint 1 start. **Ideally do this process with the team that will do Sprint 1 and beyond to get ideal planning and workload estimation.
**Initial call required leading to a Sprint 0 required to determine team needs and alignment on approach, constraints, risks & goals.
Perfect for first time founders or serial entrepreneurs with new ideas or with implementation already started.
Per MonthLearn More
Starting at $25,000/mo
Distributed, onshore and offshore remote cross functional agile engagement team required by Ideal team defined in Sprint 0.
Minimum of 3 months engagement with dedicated team model.
Team Leads work with client Product Owner to implement vision and framework for an advanced custom built project (mobile, web, API, IoT, big data, data science, quality, security) and custom scalable software architecture and technology infrastructure solutions.
Review & execute new ideas/vision/goals/priorities, quality/performance, team gaps/recommendations, solution gap/recommendations, platforms/systems/support etc.
Perfect for well-funded projects needing additional expertise and capabilities for the project.
All Plans include
Credit Card Required
5% discount for automatic payments
NDA and Confidentiality Secured
Available via Slack or other Secure Chat
Access & Benefits from Network of Partners, Alliances, Organizations
- Solution Architect or Team Lead Engineer
- UX Designer
- Business Analyst
- Agile Project Manager
- and more for Sprint 1 and beyond
- Project Charter ready (containing vision, stakeholders, approach, etc.)
- Project Backlog ready (prioritized and estimated requirements)
- Team ready (who is going to work on the project)
- Architecture Overview done (applications and data/communication flow)
- High-level schedule / burn-down chart ready
- High-level business case ready
Our team’s extensive creative, technology, and managerial experience, coupled with our cross-discipline background, enables us to identify and satisfy a wide range of your technology needs, including:
- getting your startup or new technology venture off the ground
- defining a new or improved technology strategy based on your vision, goals & constraints
- helping your team understand cutting edge and best of breed technologies & benefits
- empowering your organization with a spectrum of technology innovation experience and best practices for rapid and agile solutions to problems
Our aim is to provide and help you create technical advantages in areas such as:
- Custom software, web, mobile & IoT platforms
- SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, Cloud Computing
- GRC, Risk Management & Cybersecurity
- Data Analytics, Data Science
- Enterprise Solutions
- AI, Machine Intelligence
- – and more